Tuesday 19 May 2009

Some of the training




As preparation to the Tour De France Challenge - I am taking some training on myself. in addition to the Gym (spinning, Weights, Rowing and more) - I am getting out and about on the bike.
the latest being last Sunday (May 17) where me (and many more) took a challenge of cycling in the hills of Surry - we climbed 10 hill tops -amongst them Leith Hill and Box Hill, which were the 'easy ones' as well as Yorks Hill and Titsey hill which were an unbelievable killers.

some pictures attached. it does not show the gradient of the climb, nor my suffering (I tried to smile) - but this was one grueling 118 mile (185 Km) ride [my HRM showed I used a whopping 6052 calories during this ride]

1 comment:

  1. 6052...???
    אין ברירה. שוקולד.
    אני יודעת שאתה לא רוצה, כי זה לא טעים, אבל כשאין ברירה... יש דברים שחייבים לעשות.
    שוקולד.

    ReplyDelete