Tuesday 7 July 2009

well- I need to remind all why this blog.....


this blog is for providing information about my challenge to cycle the Alps in France for Macmillan Cancer Support, which does invaluable work for Cancer patients.
the Tour De France which started this week is a great inspiration (just hopefully, no drug scandals appear on this Tour)
I can't wait for the mountain stages - which I will follow up closely to see what I have taken on myself (hopefully I will not regret this)
so for anyone reading this, and has not done yet - please log into www.justgiving.com/jonathanrind and donate for this important cause
and again - thanks for all those who donated already.


חשבתי להזכיר לכולם ולעצמי - למה אני כותב את הבלוג הזה: גיוס כסף עבור הארגון מקמילן -לעזור לחולי סרטן ומשפחותיהם לעבור את התקופה הקשה הזו. הטור דה פרנס שהתחיל השבוע מהווה השראה - אני אעקוב אחרי שלבי ההרים לנסות להבין מה צפוי לי (נקוה שלא יהיו שערוריות סמים השנה) אוףףף
אז תודה רבה למי שכבר תרם, ותודה מראש למי שמוכן לתרום - מוזמנים להיכנס לאתר ולעזור בסכום קטן שיצטבר ויעזור

1 comment:

  1. Yoni,

    Wish you success and good luck.

    Nir, Rechasim.

    ReplyDelete